This application collects some personal data from its users.
This document can be printed for help using the print command in any browser settings.
Data owner and controller
Terenbro, Kyiv, Ukraine
Contact e-mail address of the owner: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the types of Personal Data collected by this Site itself or through third parties are: Cookies; Usage Data.
Users are responsible for any third-party personal data received, published or transmitted through this program, and confirm that they have the consent of a third party to provide data to the Owner.
Mode and place of data processing
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of data. Data processing is carried out using computers and / or IT-enabled means, strictly following organizational procedures and regimes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases the Data may be made available to certain persons responsible for participating in the work of this Annex (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or to external parties (eg third parties). technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) designated, if necessary, by the data processors of the owner. An updated list of these parties may be requested from the owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- users have given their consent to one or more specific purposes. Note: According to some laws, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data as long as the User does not object to such processing (",refusal") any other of the following legal bases. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European data protection law;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the performance of the agreement with the User and / or any pre-contractual obligations in this regard;
- processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligation to which the Owner applies;
- processing is related to a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of state powers vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or a third party.
In any case, the Owner will be happy to help clarify the specific legal basis applicable to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement required for the conclusion of a contract.
Data shall be processed in the owner's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the location of the User, the transfer of data may involve the transfer of User Data to a country other than their own. To learn more about the place of processing such transferred Data, Users may view the section containing details on processing Personal Data.
Users also have the right to know the legal basis for the transfer of data to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and the security measures taken by the Owner.,to protect your Data.
If such transfer takes place, Users may learn more by checking the relevant sections of this document or contacting the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data shall be processed and stored as long as required for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of the contract between the Owner and the User shall be stored until the full performance of such contract.
- Personal data collected for the legitimate interests of the Owner shall be kept as long as necessary to achieve such purposes. Users may find specific information on the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting with the Owner.
The Owner may retain Personal Data for a longer period when the User has consented to such processing until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period when this is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of a public authority.
Personal data shall be deleted at the end of the retention period. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right of transfer may not be ensured after the end of the retention period.
Data relating to the User are collected so that the Owner can provide his service, fulfill his legal obligations, respond to requests for security, protect its rights and interests (or the interests of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Social features, Access to third-party accounts and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section "Details of the processing of Personal Data".
Facebook permissions requested by this application
This application may require certain Facebook permissions that allow it to act with and obtain information from the User's Facebook account, including Personal Data. This service allows this Application to connect to the User's account on the Facebook social network. provided by Facebook Inc.
By default, this includes certain User Data, such as ID, Name, Image, Gender and Location. Certain User connections are also available, such as Friends. If the User has made more of their Data publicly available, additional information will be available.
Provides access to the "About Me" profile section.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Access to third-party accounts
This type of service allows the site to access and act on data from your third-party account. These services are not activated automatically, but require the express permission of the User.
Access your Facebook account (this Site)
This service allows this site to connect to a User's Facebook account provided by Facebook, Inc. Permission Question: About Me.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this site. Interactions and information obtained through this site are always governed by the privacy settings of the User for each social network. This type of service can still collect traffic data for pages where the service is installed, even when users are not using it. It is recommended that you log out of the appropriate services to ensure that the data processed on this site is not connected back to the User's profile.
Facebook Like Button and Social Widgets (Facebook Ireland Ltd)
The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services that allow you to interact with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook Ireland Ltd. Personal data is being processed: cookies; Usage data.
Firebase Dynamic Links (Google Ireland Limited) a social feature provided by Google Ireland Limited. Dynamic links are tracked in Firebase or Google Analytics for Firebase, which inform the Owner about the details of the User's travel to and from this site.
Firebase Invitation (Google Ireland Limited)
Firebase Invites is a social feature provided by Google Ireland Limited that allows users to share this application. Sharing may include referral codes or content contained in this application, and may be provided via email or SMS. Shared access is tracked using Google Analytics for Firebase, which notifies the Owner that the User has opened or installed this application by invitation.
Users may enjoy certain rights to their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Objection to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on legal grounds other than consent. More detailed information is provided in a special section below.
- Access to their data. Users have the right to know whether the data is processed by the Owner, to obtain disclosure of certain aspects of processing and to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
- Check and seek corrections. Users have the right to check the accuracy of their Data and ask them to update or correct.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their Data in certain circumstances. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Delete their Personal Data. Users have the right to delete their Data under certain circumstances of the Owner.
- Receive their Data and pass it on to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to pass it on to another controller without any interference. This provision applies provided that the Data is processed by automated means and processing is carried out with the consent of the User, the contract of which the User is a part, or his pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to make a claim to their competent data protection authority.
Details of the right to object to processing
If Personal Data is processed for the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner, or for the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a basis related to their particular situation. . substantiate the objection.
Users should be aware that, however, if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to this processing at any time without providing any justification. To find out if the Owner processes Personal Data for For direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests for the exercise of the User's rights may be made to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests may be made free of charge and will be considered by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Additional information on data collection and processing
The User's personal data may be used by the Owner for lawful purposes in court or in stages leading to possible legal action arising from the improper use of this Application or related Services. The user declares that he knows that the Owner may require the disclosure of personal data at the request of public authorities.
Additional Information about User Personal Data
System and Service Logs
For the purposes of operation and maintenance, this Site and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this site (system logs) using other Personal Data (eg IP address).
Information not contained in this policyі
More details on the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How Do Not Track Requests Are Handled
If the changes concern processing activities performed with the consent of the User, the Owner shall collect the new consent of the User, if required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or data)
Any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information, including personal identification number, allows the identification or identification of an individual.
Information that is automatically collected through this Site (or third-party services involved on this site), which may include: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users using this Site, URIs (unique resource ID), request time, method used to request the server, file size received in response, numeric code indicating the response status of the server (successful result, error, etc.), country of origin, browser and operating features systems used by the User, various details of visit time (eg time spent on each page in the Annex) and details of the path traveled in the Annex, with special reference to the sequence of pages visited and other parameters of the device operating system and / or IT -User environment.
A person who uses this Site who, unless otherwise indicated, agrees with the Data Subject.
Individual to whom Personal Data refers.
Data processor (or data supervisor)
Data controller (or owner)
A natural or legal person, government agency, agency or other body that independently or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data, including security measures related to the operation and use of this Site. Data controller, if not specified otherwise, is the Owner of this Program.
The means by which the User's Personal Data is collected and processed.
Service provided by this Site as described in the relevant terms (if available) and on this website / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, all references made in this document to the European Union include all current Member States to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are trackers consisting of small sets of data stored in the User's browser.
Tracker indicates any technology - such as cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, electronic tags and fingerprints - that allows you to track users, for example, by accessing or storing information on the User's device.
This Statement of Privacy is based on the provisions of many pieces of legislation, including Article 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
The document was last updated on May 17, 2021.